Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is how I started my day

This is my yoga mat. I started my day on it today, with some great music playing in the background. Now, remember, I'm a Pilates Instructor, not a yoga instructor, so I kind of make yoga up as I go along. In fact, my yoga practice is very similar to my Pilates practice before I got certified- I read a lot of books, try to learn as much as I can, and then put it into practice.

I will check my body bug in a bit to see exactly how much work I did, but I know that this (at least right now) can't replace my normal morning cardio. I'll have to get to the gym at another point today or get outside and go for a walk on my lunch break. But it could definitely become my strength regimen. I'm shaking.

---Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes, I did do some Pilates too- but I wouldn't call what I did Yogalates or Piloga- I did yoga, then I did Pilates. I didn't try to mix the two. Too much thinking before the coffee.

Mmmm...coffee...that's where I'm headed. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment