Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cross one off the list!

I have accomplished one of my January goals- printing 12 pictures to display, gallery style, in the house. I have yet to buy the matting or display medium, but the pictures are printed and on my desk which is very exciting. Also, I have written in some way, shape or form every day so far. I have spent quite a bit of time working on Pilates Lifestyle Proposal and am excited that it looks like I really will have it done this month (I thought that goal was a bit ambitious, but good to work towards.)

All of the pictures that I printed seemed to have a "journey" theme which was interesting, because until I had narrowed it down to about 20 I didn't consciously acknowledge it. Once I noticed it I felt that it was rather appropriate for the start of the "journey" of 2010, so I went with it. I'll post some of the photos later when I'm at my other computer. Now, though, back to work!

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment