Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Not Happy

I debated just posting this on my personal, private, diary like blog, and I may change my mind before I hit the "Publish Post" button, but right now I feel like having support from others wouldn't be such a bad thing.

I'm not going to go into it all, but let's just say that the past six months have not been easy for me or my family. And I don't get enough sleep, or anything that resembles enough sleep. Those things put together are overwhelming me to the point where I took yesterday off of work because I couldn't take it anymore.

I don't feel like I'm spending too much time obsessing over things in the past that I can't change, but I also don't feel like the terrible-ness is not over yet. And I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. All the time. It's a crappy way to live.

If you could keep me and my family in your prayers, we would appreciate it. Feel free to share any resources you have that you think might help!

No comments:

Post a Comment