Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Snowing!


It's snowing!!!!!

Sorry about my absence this week, but I have been diligently working on my goals and am happy to report that I can cross another off my list- I have finished my book proposal! My mom, aunt and husband now all have copies to comment on and mark up. My 10 query letters will be written this weekend and sent to possible agents. I'm so excited!

There are quite a few of the goals that I may not meet this month, considering there are only 2 days left, but we'll see. I may need to be a bit less ambitious in the next few months as work picks up.

Off to enjoy the snow!


2 comments:

  1. What are query letters? I admire your ability to have goals. Goals freak me out. As soon as I set something as a goal, I am sure to avoid it at all costs. I have things I "need to do" or "want to do", but those words don't put as much pressure on me. When I think about writing goals it makes me want to stop writing altogether. How sad is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the pitch letters that you send to magazines/agents/publishers, etc. They're a lot like cover letters for a job application, but without an applicaiton or resume or anything attached.

    ReplyDelete