- 2 1/2 year old, 1 year old
- Creatively Fit Marathon: 26 paintings in 13 weeks
- Training for second triathlon this summer- Cedars of Lebanon on August 28
- Training for Women's Half Marathon on September 25
- Etsy shop (sort of...haven't sold anything yet)
- Finding Water: The Art of Perseverance Group
- Full time job
- Private Pilates Lessons
- The Pilates Lifestyle Book
- The Book of Ruth
I think I'm a little overwhelmed. Actually, based on my shopping habits lately, I know I am. When i get overwhelmed, I shop. A lot. When I was in the hospital with gall stones last year I bought $350 worth of stuff from Gap.com. Luckily, I was able to send it all back when the pain meds wore off. My big purchases lately have been gear for the tris, new clothes, and books. I currently have over $200 worth of stuff in my shopping carts at both Athleta.com and TeamEstrogen.com. I've also got $60 worth of stuff in my Amazon cart. Chris said it's fine, as long as I don't hit the "Complete Purchase" button on any of them.
"Honey, it's okay" he said, rather reassuringly. I knew what was coming. Encouragement that if it was stuff I really needed it was okay. I was wrong. "Cute stuff will be on sale again another day. You don't need to buy it now."
Such a wise, wise man.