Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12

June is half over already. I've got my iced coffee-milk in hand (more accurate than iced latte as far as I'm concerned) and I'm ready for the day.

Or at least a nice long nap.

I'm definately a "dive into it" person when I get to work, which makes it hard to keep the commitment to do morning pages here. I'm also the mother of a 1 year old though, and that makes it nearly impossible to do them at home. Yes, I could get up earlier and try to do it before she gets up, but I'm 8 months pregnant. I like to sleep.

Speaking of...do I ask Erin if I can take her other class tomorrow, or do I go ahead and give her back the 8am so that I don't have to come in? I can't really take a class, because I can't do anything at this point. I could give myself a lesson, but quite honestly, I don't feel like it. I could use the hour to write, but I could do that at home too. And get my grocery shopping done and my meals planned for the week. But the money would be good for us too.

I'm trying not to be stressed about money, I'm really not sure why I am so stressed at this time. I'm kind of freaking out though. It's just a lot. I don't think it's really sunk in for me yet that the credit cards are paid off, so the bills we get are the bills we get, I'm not going to have to figure out how to pay those and put a significant amount of money towards debt also.

Okay, I need to start work. Off to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment