Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What do you mean it's almost 8pm?

dali-clock-500x500.jpg

My kids went to bed really early tonight- by 6:50 they were both snoring.  I was so excited to have the opportunity to get some writing done tonight!  So I posted a quick story on my Examiner site, my Monday Muscle entry and my Pilates for Mommies entry.  None felt like they took very long, and I was really excited to have some good quality awake time to do some real writing.  While my blog updates upload I check the clock- and it's been an hour!  An hour!  I thought 10 minutes tops.  Not an hour!  AHHHH!  I mean, I know everything I have done tonight has been writing, but it hasn't been writing.  And now the kids are crying.  Grrrrr!  My books will get written somehow!

**Clock from here


No comments:

Post a Comment